We offer tax preparation services and tax consulting services for individuals, self-employed contractors, and small businesses.
Prices for completing individual tax returns start at $70 per return depending on the complexity of the return.
Prices for business tax return preparation start at $220 up to $500 depending on the complexity of the return. Payroll checks are $25 per pay period for up to five employees
Registration of new NYS C Corp or S Corporation is $250-$300 including IRS EIN. LLC is $325-$400 (doesn’t include advertisement expenses)
Quarterly Sales Tax Filings with any States is $50-$100 per quarter
Your tax preparer can be one of the following:
- Enrolled agent (EA) An enrolled agent is a person who has earned the privilege of representing taxpayers before the Internal Revenue Service. Enrolled agent status is the highest credential the IRS awards. Individuals who obtain this elite status must adhere to ethical standards and complete continuing education courses every three years. Enrolled agents, like attorneys and certified public accountants (CPAs), have unlimited practice rights. This means they are unrestricted as to which taxpayers they can represent, what types of tax matters they can handle, and which IRS offices they can represent clients before. Enrolled agents are the least expensive of the tax pros and offer bookkeeping assistance.
- Tax Practitioner with PTIN
- Certified public accountant (CPA). CPAs are licensed and regulated by each state. They perform accounting and business-related tax work and prepare tax returns. Larger businesses or businesses with complex business tax returns often need CPAs. The larger CPA firms are expensive.
- Tax Attorney. Tax attorneys are lawyers with a special tax law degree (called an L.L.M. in taxation) or a tax specialization certification from a state bar association. You should consult one if you have need legal representation in court.
Tax and Bookkeeping Services Inc. will complete the following…
- Your tax return will be prepared and e-filed. E-filing allows to get a refund back quicker.
- To avoid giving the IRS an interest free loan for up to 12 months our tax professionals will show you how to adjust your payroll withholding to get more money back each paycheck.
- If you are self-employed and haven’t kept up your bookkeeping, don’t worry as we can help you. We’ll prepare your bookkeeping for the year, complete a full Schedule C, as well as your personal income tax return. Then we’ll help you set up an easy system that allows you to keep your books in great shape next year.